Nummern

• irgentwie ist mir aufgefallen das die seriennummer von mir fast die selbe ist wie die meiner freundin wie sind eure?

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• hallo,hab grad gelesen das man das nicht fragen darf,also bitte nicht antworten!!!!!!!!!!

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• Jo, deshalb auch geschlossen!

[center][SIZE=1]

Grüße an:

Mina, Hanny, Sonja, Carina, Alf, JubJub, Queen_of_the_Damned und Fr3ak.[/center][/SIZE]