Die Person über mir³

• hat's auch ;)

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• war im bewertethread zu spät :p

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• heißt also annika?? :)

[/CENTER]

• hat den gleichen namen wie ich *freu* ^^

[/CENTER]

• hat bestimmt nicht so nen langweiligen nachnamen wie ich xD und hat karma bekommen;)

[/CENTER]

• kennt positive katastrophen....^^

[/CENTER]

• ---steht scheinbar auf grüne Labelloss
    und NICHT auf rosane ^^

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    *08.09.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]1962 [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]†16.11.2007[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]I miss you!
    Papa ♥
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1] [/SIZE]

• liebt jemanden^^

[/CENTER]