Die Person über mir³

• Hally! Lange nicht gesehen!

ist schwarz und weiß

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• mag schwarz und weiß....?^^

edit: juju!!!! du schreibst mir eiiinfach dazwischen? :D

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• war jetzt auch mal zu spät... ha! nicht immer nur ich xD

>>edit: JA!!!!! ICH WAR NICHT ZU SPÄT!!!!!! EIN WUNDER!!!

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hat das um 18.50 Uhr geschrieben

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• hat eine simmin als avatar^^

[/CENTER]

• ist mir recht unbekannt :misstrau

edit:

NEINNEINNEIN! Doch nicht Susi!

ist eine der besten Susis der Welt!

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• hat nen schönen nick und cooles bild

ja, hally auch, aber ich war mal wieder zu späääääääät und meinte Chérie
    geh dann in den spät schreiber thread

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• ist ne naschkatze

oooh joey :hug :kiss :kuss :knuddel I ♥ You !

edit: wegen den ganzen tollen smilies zu spät xD

[/CENTER]

• war zu spät... bin ich bestimmt auch jetzt... (zu lange die Vorposter gelesen)

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Is mein tolliches susi-dingsi :hug :hug :hug

EDIT: hängt mich, köpft mich, meuchelt mich, stecht mir ein messer in den rücken

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• wohnt behind the sun

I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• hat da vielleicht nen Sim als Ava (bisschen klein)

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• wettet und verliert

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• ist auch mal über mir

@s'Keral ja, ich weiß, da muss ich noch schaun! Der Ava muss unbedingt größer werden

I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]