a small problem with extensions

• sorry to post in english everybody but i'm not good enough to explain my problem otherwise :) hope you'll know what i'm talking about

i was wondering if anyone can help me out with the extensions since all of the new features are called something like pm_exec_blahblah_FM during the game so i was wondering if there is a way to change the names of the actions from a file somewhere like with the clothes and items? thank you already in advance for trying to help out and thanks especially to all the people making the new stuff !

• You mean that you want to change the file names of files you have downloaded? You can do that. But if you want to change a name of a original file than you better don´t do that.

PS: Why don´t you post in an english forum? :kopfkratz
    E. g. this: http://www.thesims.co.uk/

• i mean during gameplay the actions i can ask the singles to do have weird names like pm_exec_nap instead of just nap when i click on the sofa for an example. but this only happens with the new actions that are possible to do with the extensions. so i was wondering if i can change that pm_exec_nap into nap from somewhere?

i didn't post in an english forum since i could not find any that were related to singles 2 :) sorry.

• I´m dumb. *headdesk* :snif ;)
    I didn´t see that it´s in the Singles 2-board.

Why didn´t you find an english forum for Singles? Is it a german game :kopfkratz?

• thanks everybody for helping out! i discovered that the singles 2 booster file also comes with the info.dat file which can be edited to your own tastes by typing in the names of the actions you wish to rename.

but since im playing the english version of the game the booster only gave me those pm_exec_blahblah names because on the info.dat file the names of the actions have only been assigned for the german language version so i just had to copy and paste them to the english language section on that file and rename to english :)