Das Entscheidungs-Spiel

• keins -.-

sweatshirt oder jacke?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hmm... popstars glaub ich!

pimkie oder new yorker?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Sprite (aber mit wasser verdünnt)

Shampoo oder Creme?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• beideeeees *reinstopf* ^^

schlicht oder mit aufdruck?

[/CENTER]

• chiiiips (thai sweet chili <3)

Duschen oder Baden?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• prosieben!

Skype oder ICQ Voice Chat?

[/CENTER]

• brötchen...:lecka

marmelade oder nutella? :D

[/CENTER]

knuddels oder habbo...? *bei beiden net aktiv sei*^^

[/CENTER]

• öHm dann knuddels... Habbo war ich früher zwar rund um die uhr on un jez hass ich des... in Knuddels bin ich zwar auch nit oft on, aba mehr als Habbo

Nudelsalat oder Kartoffelsalat?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]alles war so gut - alles [/SIZE][SIZE=1]ich[/SIZE][SIZE=1] und du ![/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

• nix von beiden >.<

Hip Hop oder Rap?

[/CENTER]