Flip Flop

• fliop...

haustiere?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipp [:-)

kanye west?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flip, wenn´s net zuu lange ist, und wenn man sitzen kann;)

Fliegen?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• flip!

sandwiches?

[/CENTER]

• floppp (ka warum)

Zitroneneis <3 ?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flipppp

heidelbeereis? <3<3<3

[/CENTER]

• fliiiiiiip (alles eis auser Vanille kokos- und marzipaneis ist bei mir fliiiip)

schokolade?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flipflipflip

germany's next topmodel?

[/CENTER]

• fliiiip (ka warum)

Max von dsds?

[/CENTER]

• flop... garnich mein typ^^

mc dreamy von Grey's?

[/CENTER]

• floppp kenn ich nicht...

max ist doch toll :'( abba Roman auch <3

:D:D

Eis oder spagetti

[/CENTER]