Das ^>v Spiel

• ^ meinetwegen^^
    < maaaaag Kanye West ganz dollä <3
    v mag den wohl eher nich

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ^ liegt vollkommen falsch
    < hört grad was von Warren G
    v tut das nicht

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ^ hat recht... der name erinnert mich an einen ähnlichen, dessen "inhaber" ich zutiefst verabscheue^^
    < chattet bei icq
    v tut das auch

[/CENTER]

• ^hat recht
    < trinkt gerade was
    v tut das nich (boooooaaaaah bin ich kreativ)

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ^ hat recht
    < hört grad den titel von american beauty
    v tut das nich... -.- :D

[/CENTER]

• ^ richtig
    > hat Bauchschmerzen vom Mittagessen
    v hat das nicht

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• ^hat wieder einmal recht!
    > ist dumm
    v Ist das nicht!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ^ hat da recht
    > Hat ein Date! Muhahahahaha *froi*
    v Hat bestimmt keins.

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ^ Naien bissu irre? Ich bin klücklich. Seeeeehr Klücklich.
    > Is Klückliiiiich
    v Is das vielleicht auch?

[/CENTER]

• ^ hat da Recht.
    < war grad erfolgreich beim verkuppeln. ♥♥
    v ist das wahrscheinlich nich.

[center]

GEORGE: "I can't stay here and see you everyday,
    and I... I can't keep kissing you in elevators."

IZZIE: "I know, I know that."[/center]

• ^ hat unrecht.
    < ist meistens ein fröhlicher Mensch.
    v ist das auch.

[center]