Die Person unter mir...

• neew

war das?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Nein. Arbeiten - Hund Gassi - Einkaufen - hier :D

hat schon Abendbrot gegessen.

Ein Weg entsteht dadurch, daß man ihn geht. - Ob er einem gefällt oder nicht, hängt davon ab, ob man darauf achtet wohin man tritt.

• ja,

hat das auch?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• evtl. bin aber noch unentschlossen

... guckt Naruto

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• naja, ab und zu...

geht jetzt nicht

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• joa

tut das auch?

[/CENTER]

• nee

tut das aber?

[/CENTER]

• Nein, bin seit ca. 30 Minuten fertig. :D

geht auch gleich ins Bett?

Ein Weg entsteht dadurch, daß man ihn geht. - Ob er einem gefällt oder nicht, hängt davon ab, ob man darauf achtet wohin man tritt.

• hat recht

hat ein neues Pic?

[/CENTER]

• hat ein Bild in der Sig, das ich nur auf dem PC zuhause sehe, aber nicht auf dem bei der Arbeit.

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]