Werbungraten.

• Neeein, :D

Aber auch was zum essen.

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• mcdonald's ;)

es kann weitermachen wer möchte.. (:

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Die Bahn ?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Zitat

Du bist so wunderbar, [Name]...

Das is meins :D

[/CENTER]

• Richtig, du bist.

[/CENTER]

• Krombacher? Oder Paulaner?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Simsfan10787 ()

• ok dann bin ich dran xD

öhm :kopfkratz

Zitat

mit Lotusblüte und Jasmin

:D

• Hmmmm...ich glaube da kommt keiner drauf :misstrau. Wie wärs mit nem Tipp:)?

[center][center][SIZE=6]&#9829;Bella & Edward[/SIZE][SIZE=6]&#9829;[/SIZE][/center][SIZE=5][center]When you can live forever...What do you live for?[/center][/SIZE]"Do you really have an idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?"He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin."I know how much I love you," I answered."You compare one small tree to the entire forest." I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see. "Impossible."[center]-->[SIZE=3]15.01.09[/SIZE]<--[/center][/center]

• Gillette Venus oder so?

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="1"][LEFT]You're only as tall as your heart will let you be
    And you're only as small as the world will make you seem [/LEFT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"][RIGHT]
    When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall
    Just look on the brightside - you're roughly six feet tall.[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• OMG, eeeewig nicht mehr in diesen Thread geschaut, Schande über mich u_û!
    Aber hier nun mein Werbespot :D

Zitat

"Zwei Leben, zwei Persönlichkeiten, zwei Leidenschaften....EINE Liebe~!"

[LEFT]
    [SIZE=2]Gehirn.exe konnte nicht gefunden werden.[/SIZE]

[/LEFT]