Fileplanet

• Hallo,ich habe es öfter,dass wenn ich mir etwas downloaden will,dass sich dann so ein grünes fenster öffnet.Man hat mir gesagt das,wenn man sich beim fileplanet anmeldet,dass es dann weg is und man es downloaden kann,kostet das geld,wo kann man sich anmelden?

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• ,aber da gibt es dann wenn ich downloaden will mehrere downloads,sind die oberen kostenpflichtig,und die unteren nicht???

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• hi,
    genau, oben kannst du sofort den dl starten, die sind allerdings kostenpflichtig. unten die sind öffenltich. nur die wartezeit ist manchmal lang. ist aber 100% free, lade da auch immer runter.
    cioai