Das Entscheidungs-Spiel

• Hmm... ich sag mal Duftöl :)
    [[...*hehe* SusiQ wurd mal wieder übersprung...]]

Teppich oder Pakket?? (falls man des sou schreibt >.<)

[CENTER][SIZE=3][&#9829;]&#8594;[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#8592;[&#9829;][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• ..hehe.. xD Spongebob :)

Desperate Housewifes oder Lost? <3

[CENTER][SIZE=3][&#9829;]&#8594;[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#8592;[&#9829;][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Hmm... *denk* MTV ;)

Videos oder DVD´s??

• dvd's
    und @ sweet-angel: dazu [Desperate Housewifes oder Lost? <3] sag ich nur: BEIDES! :liebe :luvlove :up ich lieeeebe diese beiden serien!!!

für lost-leute: Kate + Sawyer=♥ oder Kate+Jack=♥??

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Ferien natürlich, was für ne frage ^^

Hamburg oder Kiel?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• kenne beides nicht

Frischkäse oder Gouda?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• hm... beides!

orange oder rot?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• bei Gummibärchen ganz klar orange, sonst rot

Gummibärchen: rot oder orange?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• rot <3

gummibären: grün oder weiß?

[/CENTER]

• grün

Gummibären: grün oder gelb?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• grün <3

HARIBO: frösche oder kirschen? :p

[/CENTER]

• kirschen

HARIBO: Pico-Balla oder normal?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• pizzaaaaaaaa <3

pizza hawaii oder tonno?

[/CENTER]

• sommer.. siehe sig...:p

frühling oder herbst?

[/CENTER]