Das Entscheidungs-Spiel

• vans ♥♥

RENO oder deichmann?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Reno is iwie bei uns voll teuer also: Deichmann

lipgloss oder lippenstift?

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Gloss

Kajal oder Mascara?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• hmm.... beides ^^

Kamm oder Bürste?

[CENTER][SIZE=3][♥]→[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]←[♥][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Bürste

Statue oder Pflanze?

• Pflanze...ist schöner (farbiger, lebendiger)

Du oder jemand anderst?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• jemand anders... ^^

Heute oder Morgen??

[CENTER][SIZE=3][♥]→[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]←[♥][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Heute

Vergangenheit oder Zukunft?

• Zukunft!

jetzt oder irgendwann?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• irgendwann

Winter- oder Sommerurlaub?

• Frühling.

Ski oder Strand?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• beides, kommt drauf an, ob ich von der hitze zuhause genug hab, oder von der kälte ;)

Fernsehen oder Kino?

• ein gutes Buch oO

Buch oder Comic?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Buch! ... oder Comic? ne, ich nehme lieber Buch!

Hydrogenkarbonat oder Nitrat? -.-

• Erdbeeren

Traubensaft oder Möhrensaft?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• traubensaft!!!

möhre oder apfel?^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]