Der kein Ja und kein Nein Thread

• ich muss auch gehen...

gehst du auch jetz?:D

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• eigentlich net ;)

und du?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• ich hör gerade ziggy marley^^

hörst du gerade musik?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• selbst wenn ich welche anhätte, nähme ich sie während des Sims-Spielens gar nicht wahr... daher wäre das Stromverschwendung.

Bist Du froh, dass Samstag ist?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Ich liebe Samstage! natürlich bin ich froh darüber.

Ist Samstag dein Lieblingstag?

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Silver"]Don't want to live in a world that's dying.
    I'd rather die in world that's living![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Nathürlich ist das auch mein Lieblingstag :D:D:D

Magst du donnerstage?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• lolz das hat mein bruder ;) ich finds :up

liebst du ferrero küsschen genauso wie ich?

[/CENTER]

• noch nicht

Hast du bald geburtstag?

• leider nicht. erst am 15. juni

und du (ich bin jaa soooo toll und kreativ hahahaha)

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ziemlich bald, in nem monat (fast)

Magst du den Namen Abigail?

• nicht wirklich!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Frage vergessen.

Ich finde den Klang von "abigail" nicht schön.

Und Du?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Oo das wär ein bisschen zu früh xD
    Wenn überhaupt, dann frühestens mit 30^^

Und du?

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Silver"]Don't want to live in a world that's dying.
    I'd rather die in world that's living![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• wenn ich eins hätte, würde ich damit nur eine Menge Kosten verursachen, ich kenn mich doch. Daher bin ich bisher immer hart geblieben!

Verstehst DU Katzenloves Sig?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]