Die Person über mir³

• wohnt hinterm regenbogen

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• fordert mich auf, zum beat zu tanzen xD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• findet piru's ava schön

[/CENTER]

• strahlt! .

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• hieß mal Jujumausssss

[/CENTER]

• ist genauso alt wie ich!

Dankeschön shower (ich darf dich doch so nennen? xD)

• ist irgendwie einfach toll *__*

dein nick ist finnisch,ne?
    teufel heißt dat doch oder so . den find ich au so toll <3

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• findet mich toll & ist mir total sympathisch!

Ja ist finnisch und heißt Teufel

• hat fünf Geschenke

edit: ich war zu spät

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• war zu spääät

[/CENTER]