Was hört ihr gerade?

• Killerpilze - Liebmichhassmich

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• LP - What I've done xD

Miens ist Zombie von den Cranberries =)

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Carolyna - Melanie C.

[/CENTER]

• The granberries - Twenty one

[/CENTER]

• Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
    "...There's got to be something better out there..."

Ein Weg entsteht dadurch, daß man ihn geht. - Ob er einem gefällt oder nicht, hängt davon ab, ob man darauf achtet wohin man tritt.

• Radioeinschläferding, siehe UU-Fred *gähn*

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• Zombie - the Cranberries.

[/CENTER]

• Tut-Ench-Amon (Tutankhamen) - Falco

:D lalalalalalalololololololo

• Schlechtes Vorbild .- Sido

[/CENTER]

• Schlechtes Vorbild .- Sido

:(:(:(

[/CENTER]

• what ive done - LP

[/CENTER]