• Also
    Ich habe bei meinen Sims im cheatfenster HISTORY eingegeben,wo finde ich die geschichte über sie?
    und
    wie ihr unten seht sind bei mir nur die texte,keine bilder (penta und me eyes) wie kann ich das ändern?
    simoleon

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• History-Cheat
    Guck mal im entsprechenden Verzeichnis dieser Familie nach einer Datei namens FamilyHistory.txt.
    Ich weiß allerdings nicht, ob der Cheat noch funktioniert. Lange nicht mehr benutzt...

Bilder einfügen
    Bilder müssen mit [*IMG] davor und [/IMG] dahinter eingefügt werden (ohne das Sternchen, das dient nur zur "Entwertung" :)). Also so:
    [*IMG]http://simolena.piranho.com/me_eyes.jpg[/IMG] (aber ohne Sternchen).

[CENTER]

Nutzloses Wissen aus der Uni (oder: was ich mir so merken kann):
    Das Seitenverhältnis einer Postkarte ist "1 zu Wurzel aus 2". Nützlich, gell?

[/CENTER]

• dankeschön

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• Sorry, image size exceeds maximum height of 250.was bedeutet das