~Kleines Spiel gegen Langeweile~

• zeitschrift .....^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• m.a.s.c.a.r.a.

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ..Schminke..

[CENTER][SIZE=3][♥]→[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]←[♥][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• scherben.....

[/CENTER]

• ähm... kettenmails xD

[/CENTER]

• ...bescheuert -----> Lügner

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]