~Kleines Spiel gegen Langeweile~

• big brother...oO :D

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Kühe .

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• schwarz-weiß

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Vergangenheit

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• plusquamperfekt...^^ *mal wieder dieses überaus tolle wort einwerf*

[/CENTER]

• falsches deutsch xD

[/CENTER]

• naja, das ist ja jetzt nicht so ganz das, was das Spiel vorsieht...

Ich mach mal mit "Affen" weiter...

Zoo

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Pfleger .

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"]Die Suche nach dem [COLOR="Red"]Leben [/COLOR]
    kostet viel zu viel [COLOR="#ff0000"]Zeit[/COLOR]
    um schließlich [COLOR="#ff0000"]sich selbst[/COLOR] zu finden.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[center]:kuss :hug :amor :heppy :love :luvlove [/center]

• Versicherung

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• alliaaanz...oO

[/CENTER]

• Kostenpflichtig!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]