~Kleines Spiel gegen Langeweile~

• felix :D:D:D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• freude......

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Plastik-Teddybär

[COLOR="White"][Center][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Doch die Welt vor mir ist für mich gemacht!
    Ich weiß sie wartet und ich hol sie ab!
    Ich hab den Tag auf meiner Seite, ich hab Rückenwind!

[SIZE="1"]Peter Fox - Haus am See[/SIZE]

Grüße an Josi, Siri, Mixi, nille und Anna[/FONT][/center][/COLOR]

• kettte......

[/CENTER]

• schifffahrt

[COLOR="White"][Center][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Doch die Welt vor mir ist für mich gemacht!

• :D sorry...matrose

[/CENTER]

• das macht doch nix! Passiert halt!
    ... Uniform!

• schule....

[/CENTER]

• jugendherberge

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• familie....oO :D

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]