Der kein Ja und kein Nein Thread

• Nur ein bisschen (Top und vllt. Ballmaske)

Und du?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• manchmal ....:p

und du?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Nich mehr ;)

Hast du heute schon was zum Mittag gegessen?

[CENTER][SIZE=3][♥]→[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]←[♥][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• nööchen...
    und du?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Keine Ahnung wenn ja dann is es mir entfallen xD

magst du äpfel lieber als birnen???

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ich mag beides gern!

hast du schonmal mirabellen gegessen?

[/CENTER]

• frisch und aus dem Einmachglas

Hast Du schonmal Alligator gegessen?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• igittigitt.... nie im leben!

und du?

[/CENTER]

• das war gar nicht so übel!

würdest du gerne auf einer einsamen Insel leben?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• eher nicht... da würd ich vereinsamen...

wie findest du "the fast and the furious"?

[/CENTER]

• ich merke, dass ich da nicht up to date bin

kannst Du gut kochen?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• ähm... ich bin 14...:D meine mama kann gut kochn xD

und du juju? :p

[/CENTER]

• meine Gäste munkeln, es sei prima

kochst Du überhaupt?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• ich schieb mir ab und zu ne pizza in den ofen...:D sonst kann ich nur nudeln usw... standart eben^^

hast du gern besuch?

[/CENTER]

• ich liebe es, für andere zu kochen und mit ihnen zusammenzusitzen und zu quatschen.

und Du?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• hab meine freundinnen auch gern bei mir:)

hast du eine allerbeste freundin oder mehrere?

[/CENTER]