Die Person über mir³

• lobt mein design... hmja... bin nicht so zufrieden, also lieber nicht dran gewöhnen xD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hat n blatt im ava

[CENTER]

Zitat

Entschuldigung, aber du kannst nur alle 30 Sekunden einen Beitrag erstellen. Du musst noch 29 Sekunden warten, bevor du eine neuen Beitrag erstellen kannst.

[/CENTER]

• is mein eiiiiiiiis :)

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• is meine susiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (ich glaub ich hab heutz mal wieda nen kreativen tag)

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ist auch mal wieder supa-kreativ... so wie ich...oO :D

[/CENTER]

• ist erstaunlih

edit: ihr seid einfach zu schnell für mich...

editedit: das macht ihr mit ABSICHT, ich weiß es! Jetzt war hier 10 Minuten kein Mensch!

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• wird immer immer wieder überholt XD net traurig sein ;) :knuddel

[center] I can't do the talks, like the talk on the TV
    And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.
    I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you,
    I can't do anything, except be in love with you![/center]

• hat einen neuen Ava (zumindest für mich)

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• hat recht .. der is auch für mich neu xD

• hat soooooooooo viele grüne Steine!

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• ist ja schon lange hier angemeldet! (seh ich erst jetz^^) und hat aber auch viele grüne steinschn..

• hat gerade Karma von mir bekommen

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]