Die Person über mir³

• hm, hat da recht, aber ohne tempel fühle ich mich nicht mehr göttlich T_T mein glanz schwindet XD

• gibt seinem Bass einen Namen xD

meine E-Gitarre heißt übrigens Hertha

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Silver"]Don't want to live in a world that's dying.
    I'd rather die in world that's living![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ist auch offline

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• versteckt sich

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• hat jetzt ne andere sig...^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ist jetzt also älter^^

[/CENTER]

• hat leider unrecht.........

[/CENTER]

• ACHTUNG ACHTUNG

kitschig heißt nciht schlecht, datkitty, ich mag es doch, ehrlich!!! :hug nicht falsch verstehen ._. ich meine nur die bunten farben und das weiße kätzchen XD