Was hört ihr gerade?

• Fergie | Big Girls Don't Cry

<3

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• the best damn Thing - Avril Lavigne

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Raymond & Maria - Min pappa
    (<4)

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• When you're gone - Avril Lavigne (malwieder)

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• For the lonly - sweetbox

[/CENTER]

• basshunter - boten anna

[/CENTER]

• Abba - Mamamia

[/CENTER]

• radiopannen........
    :lollen

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Waterloo - Abba

[/CENTER]

• Lou Bega - Mambo#5
    :D

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• one of those girls - Avril L.

[/CENTER]

• Toten Hosen - Schlampe

[/CENTER]