Was hört ihr gerade?

• Die Spielmusik von Another Code.

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Zombie - cranberries

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Natasha Bedingfield >> Soulmate

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• happytreefirendz werbung

[/CENTER]

• Also wenns dich sooo sehr aufregt, Bruderherz...höör ich es grad nochienmal! :p

Zombie - Cranberries

[/CENTER]

• kanye west > stronger

jaaa bald kommt das neue album... +freu+

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• You Are Always oOn Mind - Elvis Presley

das is tollich.. <3

ooh wie toll... +träum+

--------------------------------

My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Black Parade

<3... ist eigentlich ja nicht mein geschmack aber ich mag das irgendwie...

[/CENTER]

• LeAnn Rimes - Life goes on

[SIZE=2][CENTER]Woke up this morning with my heart on fire
    Held on to what I'd been dreaming
    Woke up this morning, I had one desire
    To get back to what I'd been seeing

Heaven, it was heaven...
    [...]
    I keep on searching for the way to your heart...[/CENTER]
    [/SIZE]

• house of fire - Aclice Cooper

[/CENTER]

• Incubus - Love Hurts

[CENTER][SIZE="1"]doko ni mo ikanaide...please don't go anywhere

itsumo ma nika, anata wo kizu tsukete omoikakenai koto wo hashitteita
    amaeru kiki tsuzukenuita watashi wa kondo wa nani wo motomeru ka naa

modore no ikanaide...please don't go anymore[/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Dedektiv Conan - Conan ...:misstrau

[/CENTER]

• ich hab nen ohrwurm: auf der flucht - falco

ansonsten das leichte schnarchen einer zimmergenossin :D

• Volvicwerbung --,--

[/CENTER]