~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Hey,
    Ich dachte mir da meine Freunde und ich uns gerne auf Englisch unterhalten, dass man hier einen Englisch-Thread machen kann, in dem man NUR ENGLISCH sprechen darf (auser dieser Post).
    Also ist das praktisch "Der Ultimative Unterhaltungs-thread" auf Englisch.
    Hoffen wir, das dieser Thread von den Mods erlaubt wird.

Danke, fürs reinschauen.
    LG ~AsukA~

DANKE LIEBE MODS.!!!!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• if find the idea lustich... so [das zum anfang...sorry... nicht, dass ich denkt ich könnte kein englisch... in der letzten arbeit die einzige eins der klasse xD *streber spiel*]

now, let's speak english... omg...
    hey, my name is annika and i'm 14 years old... uhm... yeah... that's it...

see yaaa

XD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Juhuuu!

Oh my god, I'm so happy.
    Hi Anni, how are you?
    I hope you're find :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Hi Asuka,
    it's a great idea, such a thread in english!
    Can everyone write in here?
    Now well, I make it simply times.
    How are you, Asuka?
    About what do we talk?

Loves greet
    Lily

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• Hi,

I decided to accept this topic. (If I had not accept it, you would not have been able to see it, Lauri. ;)) Naturally, you, Asuka, are not the first person who came up with this idea. In fact, there is already a topic which is similar to this one (-> In english, please). Due to the fact that this kind of small talk thread certainly suits the small talk forum better than the Off-Topic forum, the former Talk-In-English-Topic is closed now.

Enjoy talking/writing/chatting (Behave, this is a message board!) in English.

Regards,
    Kathy

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Thank you very much K@hi.

Yes everyone can write down a message in this Thread.

I'm very fine. And you?
    About what want you to talk?

[/CENTER]

• Cool, we're still more people!
    It's funny to talk in english!
    About what do we talk, now?

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• We can Talk about music....What kind of misic do you like?

[/CENTER]

• how i see, hannaaa tried to found the english-thread on my tenth birthday.... lol
    ooh no, i got my bunny on this b-day... :( now, it's dead.... too young to die, i think...

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• i love to speak in english too.
    But ignore my mistakes please xD

this thread is cool ^^

• It's different.
    No notion.
    But surely not Tokio Hotel.

I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• Haha! I love how this all sounds so "schoolish", y'know ?

Oh, btw - its weird not wired :p

Im bored
    and i dont
    make '
    (like i'm)

.... damnit im bored
    i gotta write german tomorrow >_<

grah

punk rocks! :D

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]