~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• keksy has to go now...
    I go to the suna-critter in a half hour...
    I will see you tomorrow or when I'm at the suna-critter, when she lets me go into the simsforum...
    (please sunaaaaaaaaa:D)

[RIGHT][SIZE=3]Und plötzlich weißt du:
    Es ist Zeit, etwas Neues zu beginnen
    und dem Zauber des Anfangs
    zu vertrauen.
    [/SIZE][/RIGHT][RIGHT][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
    Meister Eckhart[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• I know her personally, too.

She lives next to me. But my parents are divorsed and my dad lives in an other town. Year and now, when keksy will come, am i in the other town....That's worse!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Juläääää...You are here.
    Wo-hooo!

O Happy daaaay...o happy day ....(I like this song)
    You two, what are you planning to do today?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• I'm not good in English, too^^

But Heldin and K@hi are veryvery verygood.

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm fine, today. At the moment, I'm having a quick lunch though I've learned yesterday that it's important to eat deliberately. Do you know why the left hand is considered to be impure thus you must not use the left hand while eating in some cultures? The reason is disgusting and - since I'm eating atm - I won't tell you.

Die Jule & simplydead: Perhaps we should found the "life is senseless" club...

I'm bored. Entertain me please, will you?

Kind regards,
    Kathy

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• OMG....This Text is..better than the text from my english teacher. She can say only 2 words (thats ironisch) Yes and No...a while ago In one school leson she said 54 times Yes and 39 times No...My class has got a "srichliste" and we tick her words. :D
    its a funny game.

[/CENTER]

• Oh my god.

My life is so stupid. :rolleyes
    My friend argued with my other friend...
    I don't understand the two.
    And I have bad notes at school.

My problems are shit. [was für ein satz. XD]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Hello! My name is Sara! (Now everyone know it....)
    I'm twelve xears old and im in the class seven!

My Englisch is ...öhhh... 'akzeptabel'.

When I don't know a word, I write it in ' . Is that ok for you?

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• Year its ok...:D

I've got bad Marks,too.
    Thats a problem. Buit i've learned everyday. And i don't unterstand it at all -,-"

MoonLight:
    How are you?
    And whats up with your "Philipp" ?

[/CENTER]

• I'm good, and how are YOU?
    Oh, Philipp xD

mhja, Philipp, nothing today. But he's very sweet :). They said all I should ask him, but I can't. Please help meee!

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• Oh my god.
    I have my first 1 as a mark since 6th grade. :hua
    And my teacher told me to play at the chamber music evening of the school, but I'm not sure if I'll manage this :(.

• öhhm..

Say it so, we are both too 'schüchtern' to ask us it....

aargh, I hate my englisch, but this Topic is good to train it.

[/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• Shy ist schüchtern

...You will manage this. And he will say YES, because youre a very very nice person and you will get him.
    You onlymust ask him one question, and trhe its ok! :D

i'm fine.

Zitat

Oh my god.
    I have my first 1 as a mark since 6th grade. :hua
    And my teacher told me to play at the chamber music evening of the school, but I'm not sure if I'll manage this :(.

Livia: You'll manage this perfektly. Yes you will.
    I think its your chance.

[/CENTER]

• thx for the shy. Not bad, but Asuka, you're late. Husch husch in the Too-late.Topic :D

That is it! The one question! How I said, I'm to shy.... Aargh.....

[/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]