~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• then you must write a letter

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Livia: You'll manage this perfektly. Yes you will.
    I think its your chance.

Thank you.
    I will tare it. How good can I play this piece, why I want to play why don't...

• I know, I'm very complikated in this things. I must do it. I must. But I'm scared. If I am not scared, I have ask him last week. Ähhm, when you ask a boy you find very VERY nice... Aaargh...

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• Zitat

Thank you.
    I will tare it. How good can I play this piece, why I want to play why don't...

Do your best!

@simply:
    She wants to ask him...she want to be together with him...:D

moon:
    You CAN do it if you want...and you want to do it. So take a pencil and a paper and write your feeling down!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• öhh, what do you mean? we ask someone really, but you mean something with just. I can't it understand...

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• ...Moonlight, OMG you are sooo sweet, thank you very much!

[/CENTER]

• just means "einfach", here... ;)
    [deutsch!] man fragt doch nicht einfach leute, ob sie mit einem zusammen sein wollen... ich mein, das ergibt sich doch einfach so. ^^' nya. vllt macht man das in deinem alter anders [/deutsch!]

• But she loves him...whyshouldn't she do that?

I think she shall do this, because she really wants to be together with him. And she really has "verdient" it.

[/CENTER]

• Ohh, that you means. No we don't ask just so. (I know what just means) (Deutsch!) Ach, ich kann das jetzt nich auf englisch erklären... Wenn wir wirklich sicher sind, das der andere uns liebt, dann machen wir das.. Alles andere ist very stupid. Es gibt aber welche, die das machen. Das find ich einfach nur blöd. Es kann auch sein das sich das einfach so ergibt, aber das ist sehr selten.^^ Naja, is halt so xD (Deutsch aus!)
    Aargh, I'm to stupid to explain it in English

[/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• ...let us be friends again!
    :D

Or better let's talk about something better.

i'll leave you now, bye

[/CENTER]

• well, if you get it only tomorrow, you haven't already got it, right? (; but i want to see it!

who's stefan?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES REALLY! i'll be there!! some guys convinced me to come, so there'll be more people. ^^

• why don't you just decide to fall in love with stefan, if you see him more often than flo... x) why is that so? i mean you guys are all in the same class, aren't you?

16 is not old, you know.. ^^ i suppose there'll be some 13/14 yr olds around, too. i'm already frightened, though i'm not the youngest. but i guess they're all nice... and there are only 7 people. so it's okay.

• ... except 'I'. ^^

oh, you can say pretty, when you're talking about a boy. you can even say pretty when you're talking about a man, if he's got a boyish, young-looking face.

lol, yes you're right.. what other meet could i mean? ^^

i didn't have any english this week, either... which sucks, because i want to get my klausur back. today i got french back, 3- . not so good.