~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Goooda mornin' Suna,
    about what do you want to speak?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• well I really don't know about what... soooo... er... XD

I'm going to take a shower, see ya later XD
    (if i have enough time oO")

My heart's in the Highlands.

My heart's not here.

• no because we will drive to you in 10 Minutes :D

So you-#ve got 10 minutes...

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• No...you dont have the time for that!

[/CENTER]

• Hey!

Oke , I said hello in English and in GermanxD

How are you?

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• just fine, Mooni... as everybody should know by now I'm still on vacation...

Plans for my future?! :D Not many... For the close future: buy some things to make life a little easier... meet friends... Go back to work in 2 weeks, and take care that the power gained on vacation will stay as long as possible.

Nothing much for a time which is further away... Hope that our jobs stay safe...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• hellooo :wink
    s'keralliii how many weeks(vacation) had you until now?

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il était une fois à l' entrée des artistes[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Un petit garçon blond au regard un peu triste[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il attendait de moi une phrase magique[/CENTER]

• I feel kind of bored righ now, hardly anyone is online, that's why I should go to bed or finish my homework - but actually I'm too lazy and I prefer sitting in front of my PC and waiting until someone comes online to talk to me :D

Well, I don't really have plans for my future. I wish I had a concrete plan - but I'm not sure what I want to do. There are a few things, that I'd like to do, but there's nothing I could imagine to do for my whole life...
    Nevertheless I know what I will do the next 3 years - I will finish school and I will do my best to achieve a good Abitur (is there any translation that would fit for abitur?). And afterwards I would like to study, but again there's the question what I would like to study... I will see, there's still some tome left to think about my future.

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

• I have another week of holidays left and I'm allready bored.
    I also have a few plans for my future, but all of them include a lot of learning.
    and I'm damn lazy.

[center][SIZE=3]I stuck with Harry 'til the very end.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]It ain't over 'til its over.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    25.05.2000 - 21.07.2007

[SIZE=4]My home is my castle[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/center]

• WHAT?!
    You are bored?!

In holidays?!
    I want to have more holidays...:suse

[/CENTER]

• Hey! I say hello in Englisch! So know I'm going in the UU-Topic....

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• hello in Englisch :D

[/CENTER]

• Year, i like it :D i lalalalallalalike it :D

[/CENTER]

• you're right Louise :D

Sorry...

Yeah!

[/CENTER]

• ...?

i must go now :D
    Sorry...Bye bye
    have a nice day!

[/CENTER]