Simteen für MS gefunden

• Hallo,
    ich habe grade ein neues simteen für MS entdeckt
    http://www.simlifecycle.com/download.html
    viel spass damit

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Buffy: I don't wanna be the one.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• Naja sie sehn fast so aus wie erwachsene nur dünner

Spike: When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and you're strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
    Spike: Well, I don't wanna be this good-looking athletic. We all have crosses to bear.

• Zitat

Hm mal ne bescheidene Frage, wie lange dauert es bis sie zum teen werden??

Das dauert gar nicht lange;du kannst nähmlich schon beim erstellen einer Familie Teensims dazutun.;)

Liebe grüsse
    Tanja

• Müsste eigentlich in der readmee datei stehen