Erotic SIMS

• Hi there.

As far as I know it isn't allowed to put Marketing in your posts. It's only allowed in your signature. And I think, when you write "no children please" you will have many childrens on your site.

Greetz
    Nadine

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"]"Ich trinke auf die Ehemänner, die euch bekommen haben, die Versager, die euch stehen ließen und
    die glücklichen Bastarde, die euch noch begegnen werden."
    [/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]In der Mitte der Nacht liegt der Anfang eines neuen Tags.[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [RIGHT]Ihr fehlt in unsrer Mitte. Sehr.[/RIGHT]
    [SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

• I know that children play. And that read the forums. But there are no exclusive forums for adults. And the adults also we play.

I only want to offer these creations to the adults. I do not gain(earn) anything with my web. Only I lose time. But I believe that there are adults who want to have these skins.

IQLIA

• Sorry. I speak English very bad. I am using a translator online.

Erosims is my first web. I supposed that the forums also were serving to devote(start) knowing itself to the community.

Really, out of the Spanish forums, always I find difficulties of this type.

If your you believe that the web is offensive and must not promise to be in this forum, I request him eliminate this message.

IQLIA

• I think there is no problem with that. Of course there are many children here, but they already know what naked people look like. Also, there are links to nude skins in the lists "officially" made by our moderators, so this is really okay. It is true that we usually don't like to see people advertising here, but you are showing us your own work and offering the skins for free download, like all the others do as well, so it is not the unwanted kind of promotion. You are very welcome to take part in our community as you have started doing. :)

• warum redet ihr jetzt alle in englisch.. is das hier nicht ein deutsches forum..
    von dem was ich mitbekommen habe find ich´s o.k. mit den nude sims
    aber die echten bilder unter den downloads o.O mannoman

naja Lg :kitarre

Was guggst du?
    >PuSh HeRe<
    Mach die Augen zu und küss mich und sag das du mich liebst. Ich weiß das ist nicht wahr doch für mich macht das keinen unterschied!
    J never meant to hurt you! I NEVER MEANT TO KILL YOU!
    Gugst ja immer noch
    Der Name den der Tote trägt, er gleicht meinem Namen :kitarre

• ZITAT; Nicht die Waffe ist des Teufels, der sich Ihrer bedient bestimmt den Carakter (Papst Pius - Ich glaub der 2. -bin zu faul nachzuschlagen)

ich denk mir halt, das mit den Fotos bestimmt keiner verdorben wird, da find ich bestimmte Egoshooter bedenklicher - GTA zum Beispiel.

Ansonsten DICKES LOB an die Macher der Site.

• I think the problem with this Thread is that its pomotion! You can put it into your "Signatur"! This is a German Forum thats's why we all write in German! We don't ride in Englisch usually! So that isn't the right Forum for you, please surch for a other one! Thanks!
    Auf Deutsch für die Leute die es nicht verstehen:
    Dieser Thread ist Werbung, deshalb lösch ich den Link! Werbung gehört in die Sig! Wir sind ein deutsches Forum, deshalb schreiben wir auch nicht auf Englisch!
    So
    ~closed~

[SIZE="1"][center]
    Wohin gehen Gedanken, wenn man sie verliert?
    Wie klingt ein Lied, wenn es niemand hört?
    [RIGHT]Die toten Hosen - Ertrinken[/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][x][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]