Flip Flop

• flip, du hast schöne haare ;)

New York?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• floooooop >.<

veganer sein? oO

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flip. Ich bewundere die, die für ihre Überzeugung auf so viel verzichten. Aber mir käme das dennoch nie in den Sinn

Samstag mit kaltem Wind und Winterandrohung?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• flooooop

Sonnenschein?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• fliiiiiiiiiiip :)

helle farben an der wand?

[/CENTER]

• flip

Mäuse?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flip, besonders Wüstenrenner.

Ratten?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• flip

Drängler auf der Autobahn?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• flop... über sowas regen sich meine ellis immer auf... nya ist ja auch kacke........-.-

mp3-sticks?

[/CENTER]

• flip

guter alter Plattenspieler?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• hämm... fliop...^^ sieht cool aus xD

★ sternchän?^^

[/CENTER]

• fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip aber karos sin bessar xD

Nevada tan ?

[CENTER][SIZE=3]it's[/SIZE][SIZE=3] like seeing a Ramones shirt in a sea of Jonas Brothers junk[/SIZE][/CENTER]

• flop.....

MIKA?

[/CENTER]