Die Person über mir³

• echt hab ich das ?

hat gaaaanz viele geschenke

[CENTER][SIZE=3]it's[/SIZE][SIZE=3] like seeing a Ramones shirt in a sea of Jonas Brothers junk[/SIZE][/CENTER]

• ...ist offline?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Hat einen Ava, bei dem ich bisher keine 2 mal hintereinander die identische Antwort hätte geben können.

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]'...sometimes it's cruel to be kind!'[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• ...redet wirres Zeug *ufg*

Huhu cassioooooooo :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• war es dann auch nicht

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• ...ist auch online *froiiii*

Huhu s'Keral-chan!

[/CENTER]

• Meint ich rede wirr, nur weil ich selten das bin, was ich in dem Augenblick gern wär.
    :wink zurück!

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]'...sometimes it's cruel to be kind!'[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• behauptet, nicht wirr zu reden :D

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• ....hat recht!

^^

[/CENTER]

• ist oooon!

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• hat um 9.oo gepostet! :D

[/CENTER]

• ...hab ihc gerade einen negativen Wunsch erfüllt :D

[/CENTER]