Die Person über mir³

• hat hundertelf Beiträge :erschreck

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• ...is amazing

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ...frag ich jetzt ob ich sie clumsy-chan nennen darf?

Jaaaaa ....I'm in Love^^

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Hat wahrscheinlich ein Zeichen zwischen "Black" und "White", dass mein Rechner nicht anzeigt.

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]'...sometimes it's cruel to be kind!'[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• ...muss wissen das das ein Herz ist ...♥

[/CENTER]

• ...hat das falsch verstanden ...Tut mir leid ich meinte das so wie "sollte wissen..."

[/CENTER]

• Braucht das nicht zu ernst zu nehmen, außerdem geht die Welt doch eh unter, oder :augzu ?

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]'...sometimes it's cruel to be kind!'[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• ...zwinkert :D

Irgendwann sicher, aber bisdahin sind wir alle schon durch die Sonne verbrannt D:

[/CENTER]

• mag pay-downloads nich... ich auch net^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Hat ein total süßes Pic :D udn steht auch auf süß trinkende Frauen (Mädchen) *siehe Sig*
    *Clumsy - Chan hat gerade ein 30Tage Pay bei Peggy gemacht ^^, aber nur da das ist ne einmalige Sache, weil die Haare soooo geil sind..* *prinzipien verraten hat* *mist*

[CENTER]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]*Milkshake-addicted*[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

• hat prinzipien....^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hat auch karma :)

[/CENTER]

• muss lernen... viel erfolg!
    rrrrrrrrrrrrr dafür ist die person über mir nicht krank

[/CENTER]