Can anyone here write in English?

• I need to know how to get my forum control centre in english and I can't really understand german. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Adam :)

• I guess, there's no chance to get the control center into THIS forum in english language.
    Did you talk bout THIS Forum or another one,so if your question's about another forum,please gimme the url so I can have a look by myself and than answer your question more correctly.

Greets,
    The_Immortal

• If you don't understand German, what are you looking for in a German Forum? :confused:

• Hi Adam,

This vbulletin version is unlucky a german one. So an administrator has to install the X-tension for english. Well - i guess, this is not so easy and needs some time.

If you have any questions, u can contact me on ICQ, UIN: 112204919

If you like to, I can translate some words 4u in english.

Well, hope 2cu soon on icq ;)
    Just enter a reason like: simsforum or anything like that ... ;)

• www.thesims.com is the official one... not an fansite like thiz one is...
    Obviously we're almost one of the biggest (and i hope greatest ;)) sims-community boards... well im surprised that even english speaking people are looking here around...
    I guess we will need an english - support subboard in some time... ;) *grin*

well - cu soon...
    bye

• Zitat

Original posted by Fischl
    If you don't understand German, what are you looking for in a German Forum? :confused:

Someone from thesims.com BBS directed me here for some reason :confused::eek:

• That's a bit strange...

What reason did he direct you to us for ?
    Maybe I can help you...? ;)

• Hi Adam!
    I Think you are wrong here, because everyone here writes in German. You won't understand anything if you can't understand German! I think there are many English ones, where you will understand more!

Maybe an English thread can be opened here?

If you have some questions, this friendly members here will help you, but the stories and notes won't be the right for you I think! If I were English, I won't understand them!

PS: I hope, I didn't make many mistakes!?!

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Hi my friends.

I can't good speak English,but i can very good German.

Hallo meine Freunde.

Ich kann nicht gut Englisch sprechen aber ich kan gut Deutsch.

I'am in the class 5 B and we learn English.

The English teacher is Mrs Tiefel

• Jeder spielt Sims anders! Und das ist auch gut so! Das ist doch gerade das besondere an Sim, dass es keinen Gewinner und Verlierer gibt, dem nach auch keinen besten und schlechtesten!

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Weichen wir jetzt nicht arg vom Thema ab! *grins*
    Ich muss aber den Meinungen der anderen zustimmen Geier *oder wie auch immer der Name war*
    Vollkommen sinnloser Post...

Bye

...::Be happy!::..

• hi adam

I hope you can understand my english...where do you come from? And how do you got to this site? I'm asking because it's in german and when you looked up with an search machine (I don't know if this word exist *gg*) it's very funny that it showed an german sims-forum

• Eh - may I ask u something ?

You wrote, you have been directed for some poll or something - which one was it ? Anyway... u like polls ? Should there be more polls ? Or what do you think...

aaaand hey.. you'll be a nice guy and tell your friends about this really fab discussion board, won't you ? ;) :D

well - cu @ any time u want....
    that's all folks