Das Entscheidungs-Spiel

• :lachen

:misstrau oder oO?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Tee <3

Liebesfilm oder Horrorfilm? ^^

[CENTER][SIZE=3][&#9829;]&#8594;[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#8592;[&#9829;][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• dann doch eher fuba^^

WM oder EM?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• plastik.. is leichter und praktischer....:p

pfirsisch oder orange?

[/CENTER]

• orange <3

Wolle oder Seide? xD

[CENTER][SIZE=3][&#9829;]&#8594;[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Forget [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]prince [SIZE=2]with [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]horse[/SIZE],[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I [SIZE=2]want [/SIZE]a [SIZE=2]vampire [/SIZE]with [SIZE=2]a [/SIZE]Volvo [/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#8592;[&#9829;][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• hmhmhmhm beides....

kariert oder gestreift?

[/CENTER]

• ...*grübel*..ich glaub getreift ^^

Sonnenbank oder Bräunungscreme? oO xD

• dann doch eher bräunungscreme:D

Bree oder Susan? (bei Desperate Housewives<3)

[/CENTER]

• kenn ich nicht

rollmops oder Alka Selzer?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• keins von beiden....

Palmen oder Tannenbäume? xD *auch mal ne baum-frage stell*

[/CENTER]

• Tannen

Pilzcremesuppe oder klare Brühe?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• dann eher klare brühe^^

tomaten- oder schinken-sahne-sauce? :D

[/CENTER]