Screenshots

• So... ich hab 'ne Idee für ein neues Spiel. x)

Das geht so: minimiert euer Browser-Fenster, und macht dann direkt einen Screenshot, den ihr hier reinsetzt. Damit wir alle mitkriegen, was ihr außerhalb vom Simsforum so treibt.
    Wenn alle das doof finden, kann's geschlossen werden.. in nem anderen Forum ist das ganz gut angekommen (:
    hm, ja. fangt mal an xD

• hallouuu ♥

das is meina^^ aber waren grad nich so viele bei icq^^

<~klick für größer

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• SusiQ, ein Tipp... kannst Du den Screenshot rausnehmen? Da steht viel zu viel von Dir drin, Ort, Name, Dein Bild... Nicht gut in den heutigen Zeiten, gar nicht gut...

*beschützenwill*

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• hehe juju, okay mach ich ;) stimmt, schon etwas viel info...oO machich n neuet rein^^

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hehe juju, okay mach ich ;) stimmt, schon etwas viel info...oO machich n neuet rein^^

Du bist halt ne Klug! Loblob!

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]