Die Person über mir³

• ....hat recht

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ist versteckt?

EDIT: der :eek: muss noch hin

warum bloß?

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• ...antworte ich

Weil...kp :D
    Weil das witzig ist :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• gibt mir eine Antwort

witzig also, aja :misstrau

:D

[CENTER][center]What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
    I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• ...hat mich nicht mehr liep?

[/CENTER]

• hat da was falsch verstanden!

ich liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiepe dich doch immernoch :hug

I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• ...hat mich liep! :knuddel

[/CENTER]

• :knuddel hat Recht

I'm falling to pieces

[/center]
    [/CENTER]

• hat genausoviele Schenkis und Bänder wie ich

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Naja, das muss ja nichts heißen... das "Macht mich glücklich" (an alle Männer gerichtet :eek: !) kenne ich halt bisher nur von einem Mann. OK, einem "ziemlich speziellen, sehr weltoffenen", aber immerhin von einem Mann.

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]'...sometimes it's cruel to be kind!'[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• hat einen Arokkaner im ava

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]