Kopf über Tastatur rollen

• grft45uhjzolplp7uhjzpäüö-+#ö-p.g dfs csez

autsch....und nochmal...
    tjiuhzpolip0lä#+ü´pöß

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• o8zhjutj7nlo
    und kizhju7jki
    hat mein Kopf rausbekommen!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Wolfsheeeeeeeeeim'! Hätte kaum gedacht, dass Du auch rollst!

fvr5gzu8 9,850/1

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Ich suche meinen naaaaaaaamen

kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjzu76öüp0ßnmhuzvgf4555555555555555555nhjzugopppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhjz7gftoooooöäüpßjklcgjmjc99iifvghj

Ich glaubs nich!
    Mein kopf ist intiligent xD :cool::applaus:eek:

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• da hast du recht simply xD

-.öuicvrewsxerujkupä0gfvrfrer4t<#+ ,njbhbg

[CENTER][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] constellation of tears on your lashes [SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• aber Spaß kann doch auch ein Lebensinhalt sein?!

fdgh7ji9oß

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• wenns sein muss xD

93edpri<pedtouj6ngt dxjöisyojcmerfolyqa<k,w sdäfihnrliesxdxcurhtn vkmlhjnfidhjntuzn f

Ah wie toll, mein name ^^

[/CENTER]

• rdpwo4i608 45u6jtmgdkhjrü0694

soooo, jetzt gehts meinem kopf besser xD

[/CENTER]

• jrgjrt njkshrsejonh5iunsjeh6tjhuiithyjnrehtiue546euzrtu
    tjhurze7t455hiuhndfj<uhpetfuwrgtwiuprhgn

Haaaa, ich habs. Kittygottheit xD

[/CENTER]