Sprachen-Thread

• i think translating word by word with leo and writing it by oneself is the best way. btw, sooner or later you'll have to write reports/essays by yourself, especially when you are in a bilingual class or at least a few subjects are taught bilingually.

talar nån svensk? jag bara talar lite (väldig lite ^^") svensk, men jag läser. (uii, scheiß grammatik, aber ich denk das war einbissi verständlich, bin erst im 1. jahr ^^")

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]When I noticed for Jared Leto
    I felt sad for 30 seconds
    Oh when I noticed for Josh Hartnett
    I prayed for 40 nights[/FONT]-------[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ILOVETHETEENAGERS![/FONT]

• Zitat von Snuggles

i think translating word by word with leo and writing it by oneself is the best way. btw, sooner or later you'll have to write reports/essays by yourself, especially when you are in a bilingual class or at least a few subjects are taught bilingually.

talar nån svensk? jag bara talar lite (väldig lite ^^") svensk, men jag läser. (uii, scheiß grammatik, aber ich denk das war einbissi verständlich, bin erst im 1. jahr ^^")

uhhh du snakker svensk!? ikke sant....naa...unnskyld, jeg snakker bare litt norsk ;)

ha det :)

• I'd advise you not to use Leo. It might be an interesting online dictionary but the trouble is that it usually gives you too many possible meanings for a word. Try useing a monolingual dictionary like the Oxford Learner's Dictionary. You might have your problems at the beginning but once you get into the matter it will become more and more easy.
    Also I can only advise to start reading. The more you read in English the better your English will become and the more words you will come to know. The difference will be huge, believe me.

[CENTER]America is the only culture that went from barbarianism to decadence without the step of civilisation in between[/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

• I don't speak spanish, but i would love to!!
    I can say my name, where I'm from and i can count to 9!
    and anyway, i can count in japanese, finisch, swedish, french and italian.

oh yeah:
    Jag hetter Cathérine.
    and Mjölk!
    Thats my swedish ;)

[center][SIZE=3]I stuck with Harry 'til the very end.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]It ain't over 'til its over.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    25.05.2000 - 21.07.2007

[SIZE=4]My home is my castle[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/center]

• hola! ;) no hablo espanol muy bien...
    ma amo di parlare l'italiano tutto il giorno ^^ ho studiato l'italiano come lingua straniera per quasi 5 anni e mi è piaciuto molto... ma purtroppo ho già dimenticato molto...

• Ich lerne auch seit anfang des schuljahres spanisch!ich kanns schon ein bisschen:

Soy simsFan91,tengo 14 anos.
    Qué tal??De dónde eres??...

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]O.C.,California 4ever[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

O.C. ist die beste Serie der Welt!!!

• Ein bissl Spanisch: !hola! ?Que´tal?
    Ein bissl English: Hi . How are you? (mein leiblingsspruch von vodafone)
    Ein bissl Latein: Meum nomen Stephan est. ( hab ich nur in der 6. gelernt!)
    Ein bissl DE87tsch: Harlo; wer du sein tut??? (man deutsche sprache schwere Sprache;) )

[center]
    [/center]

• I think you lot are misunderstanding the object of this thread. It is not here for you to tell everybody what languages you speak. You're supposed to talk in foreign languages, not German!

[CENTER]America is the only culture that went from barbarianism to decadence without the step of civilisation in between[/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

• Zitat von Schwarze Robe

I think you lot are misunderstanding the object of this thread. It is not here for you to tell everybody what languages you speak. You're supposed to talk in foreign languages, not German!

!!!

You can continue talking about the languages you speak in German right there.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]When I noticed for Jared Leto
    I felt sad for 30 seconds
    Oh when I noticed for Josh Hartnett
    I prayed for 40 nights[/FONT]-------[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ILOVETHETEENAGERS![/FONT]

• Hi.

Zitat von Snuggles

!!!

You can continue talking about the languages you speak in German right there.

Yeah, you both are right, that is why I have just splitted this thread. BTW thanks for posting the link. ;)

Please continue listing the languages you speak there.

Regards,
    Kathy

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Ok, guys, let's talk about a superduperimportant topic. Any suggestions?

Oh, btw, tomorrow is a concert here in Fulda. Subway To Sally will come here :) And I'm going to the concert. It will be a suprise for me, because I did not listen to the new album yet xD
    But my (Niere) is totally destroyed, I might fall out tomorrow... WHO CARES, I WILL go there...

• Hey, this is the thread I was searching for!
    Did you know that Australian people hardly understand the word "trousers"? They usually say "pants"... and it's so funny, when they say "I'm shore" instead of "I'm sure" (as we learn it in school...)
    Well, actually this is all rubbish... I really shouldn't waste my time, writing stupid messages in English... it's weird, how much I like English now XD... I might even take it for my Leistungskurs.
    Btw, I learned some persian words, but unfortunately I don't know, how to spell them (if they are "spellable" at all... maybe they are these signs?) but just, how to pronounce...
    For example "Boddo" (if you pronounce it German) means "Hurry up!" :D

[COLOR="White"][Center][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Doch die Welt vor mir ist für mich gemacht!
    Ich weiß sie wartet und ich hol sie ab!
    Ich hab den Tag auf meiner Seite, ich hab Rückenwind!

[SIZE="1"]Peter Fox - Haus am See[/SIZE]

Grüße an Josi, Siri, Mixi, nille und Anna[/FONT][/center][/COLOR]

• Zitat von Teena

Hey, this is the thread I was searching for!
    Did you know that Australian people hardly understand the word "trousers"? They usually say "pants"... and it's so funny, when they say "I'm shore" instead of "I'm sure" (as we learn it in school...)

To Quote my Aunt (who currently lives near Perth as a matter of fact), she always tells me:

"If you want to improve your English, DON'T go to Australia".

I mean, I actually like the accent (I also like the nothern English accent or Cockney) but their grammar is sort of weird. But never mind, We've got the Ashes AND we're world champion in Rugby so who cares *gg*Poms forever!

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

• Zitat von Schwarze Robe

But never mind, We've got the Ashes AND we're world champion in Rugby so who cares *gg*Poms forever!

Pardon? I'm seriously not sure, if I got this part of your post... :misstrau
    Whatever, your aunty might be right, if you already do quite well in English, but I guess, MY English HAS improved... at least my spoken English, my ability to write "good" essays hasn't improved at all because I only had to write ONE big essay for Psychology (about Autism, if anybody cares about that ;)) and one creative story for English... and I've been there for THREE months... could anybody here even IMAGINE that in Germany? I can't... :(
    Well, maybe I'm just angry because I might have to write a Latin- and a German-classtest on Monday/Tuesday, although I haven't been at school for the last three months... anyway, I'll ask, if I could do that later, but nevertheless I have to learn (and I hate it! ;))...

[COLOR="White"][Center][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Doch die Welt vor mir ist für mich gemacht!
    Ich weiß sie wartet und ich hol sie ab!
    Ich hab den Tag auf meiner Seite, ich hab Rückenwind!

[SIZE="1"]Peter Fox - Haus am See[/SIZE]

Grüße an Josi, Siri, Mixi, nille und Anna[/FONT][/center][/COLOR]