Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008

• Which post should win the Themenwettbewerb of the month November, 2008 contest? 0

1. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1134]Blog: Ey, bisu schwul?[/url] (0) 0%
    2. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1199]Blog: Liebe: Pro - Contra[/url] (0) 0%
    3. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1140]Blog: Wall-E einfach nur süss[/url] (0) 0%
    4. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1144]Blog: Bin ich anders?[/url] (0) 0%
    5. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1135]Blog: die zeit zurückdrehen?[/url] (0) 0%
    6. [url=http://www.simsforum.de/vbulletin/blog.php?b=1148]Blog: Ich komme in die Hölle. o_O[/url] (0) 0%

Welche Beitrag sollte diesen Monat gewinnen?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

Was ist das Topic/Blog des Monats?
    Hierbei belohnen wir die besten Blogs und Threads mit einer kleinen Anerkennung. Stimme für dein Lieblingsblog oder deinen Lieblingsthread

Zuerst erfolgt eine Nominierung und danach kann in diesem Beitrag über die Abstimmung der beste Thread/Blog ausgewählt werden.
    Der Gewinner des Wettbewerbs wird am Ende benachrichtigt und das Thema erhält eine entsprechende Auszeichnung.

Viele Grüße

Lars

• I found this post on "Ey, bisu schwul?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

[LEFT][RIGHT]He gave her 12 roses. 11 real and one fake. And he said: "I will love you until the last rose died."
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

• I found this post on "Ey, bisu schwul?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

[SIZE=1]"Why be alone when we can be together baby[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1] You can make my life worthwhile[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1] And I can make you start to smile"[/SIZE]
    [right][SIZE=1]"Wenn Du einsam bist - rufe nur nach mir
    wenn Du mich vermisst - komme ich zu Dir"[/SIZE]
    [/right]
    [center][SIZE=1]Ich grüße Alfred J. Kwak, die Gummiebärenbande, die Figuren aus Es war einmal... , Bugs Bunny, Spidi Gonzales, die Chipmunks und natürlich Pucki, pauli und gwirrx![/SIZE][/center]

• I found this post on "die zeit zurückdrehen?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

• I found this post on "Der Kokon-Komplex" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

Up late, aren't we, Averil?Oh yes, we are:teuflisch
    [LEFT]Hast du gut geschlafen, AverilKennst du auch Fragezeichen?Und was geht dich das an?Wer bist du überhaupt?[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are, Averil?Ich bin schwanger?![/LEFT]
    [LEFT]Dein letzter Besuch war: Heute um 00:00 Uhr- mein TIMING![/LEFT]

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• I found this post on "Der Kokon-Komplex" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

Liebe Grüße
    PeeWee
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is there anything you would not do for your...family?
    [/SIZE]

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

• I found this post on "Bin ich anders?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

EDIT: War ein Test zur klick Erklärung

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lidsi () aus folgendem Grund: Test

• I found this post on "Oma, das A.rschloch" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

Edit: Nonunas blogs sind immer interessant, aber dieser hier hat mich umgehauen.

Mein Name ist Divya und ich bin eine unter vielen.
    I look inside myself and see my heart is black
    I see my red door and it has been painted black
    Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
    It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Divya ()

• I found this post on "Oma, das A.rschloch" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

[LEFT][SIZE=1]wach auf, wach auf[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1]komm' und trau' dich zu leben[/SIZE]
    [/LEFT]
    [right][SIZE=1]in bewegung erstarrt,
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1] wo sind wir stehen geblieben?[/SIZE]
    [/right]

Viele Grüße

Lars

• I found this post on "Ich komme in die Hölle. o_O" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Themenwettbewerb Of The Month November, 2008"

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="1"][LEFT]You're only as tall as your heart will let you be
    And you're only as small as the world will make you seem [/LEFT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"][RIGHT]
    When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall
    Just look on the brightside - you're roughly six feet tall.[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR]